Are you a new content developer or blogger? If yes, this is one of the best Adsense alternatives as it is a CPM based SSP ads Network. In this article, We will discuss every cons and Pro, we find during Ads.plus Review (CPM, REQUIREMENT’S, Alternative and many more).
What is Ads.plus?
Ads.plus is a UK-based Publicity ads network for CPM based ads Network. It offers “Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more” on the basis of CPC and CPM with around the world presence. The Important part of Ads.plus ad network is that they are mainly focused on an ad exchange.
Ads.plus REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During Ads.plus Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of Ads.plus are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain.
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you. (We Recommend cloudways for hosting.)
The CPM paid by Ads.plus ranges between .02-.25$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. You can use Eonads ads as a good alternative to Ads.plus Network.
There is too many alternatives to Ads.plus. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Website:
- Clickadilla: During Clickadilla review, Clickadilla is a Gorega based ads network that serves approx 2 billion ads impression on a daily basis. Clickadilla mostly serves Push Notification of their total traffic.
- Setupad: Setupad is a real-time self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 600+ publishers on its board having headquarters in Lativia while founded in 2012. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to their publisher. The most popular ad sizes offered by Setupad include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats. Currently, it is now working with more than 60+ International websites with 16 SSP ad networks.
- Ogads: Ogads is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. Ogads offers content locking for mobile applications. For a head start with the ogads, you must have to ad Java Codes into the app.
- Selfadvertiser: Selfadvertiseris a CPM and CPC based ad Network based in Israel whereas established by Selfadvertiser in 2008. Selfadvertiser is a Self-serving ad network for an advertiser which is a unit of Intango.