Are you a blogger, marketer or anything else and want to do email marketing for you and wants to generate leads for your business? If yes, then, I have the best solution for you and your business. The best solution is Hubspot which we are going to review in this article.
In this Hubspot review, we are going to learn many aspects like what is Hubspot?, features of mail munch, pricing, alternatives and many more. So, let’s start the detailed review:
What is Hubspot?
Hubspot is a CRM(Customer relationship management) that help the business owner regarding marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software. It also offers almost all features at a cost of zero with its branding.
Hubspot is USA based sales and marketing company founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006. Now a day, it has become a giant in the field of Customer relationship management. You can make Hubspot as a marketing strategy either you follow multichannel marketing or omnichannel content strategy.
Pricing of Hubspot:
The pricing of Hubspot is very complex in respect to other CRM. The pricing of the HubSpot is different for different features but they also offer plans with bundled features. So, we are going to discuss the pricing of the bundled plans of Hubspot. Let’s start the detailed review regarding Hubspot pricing:
- Free Plan: Under the free plan of the Hubspot, you will get every features offered under the paid plan but all these contains branding of the Hubspot.
- Starter: Under the starter plan of Hubspot, you will get Essential marketing, sales, and customer service software. The pricing of the starter plan costs almost 50$ per month. You will get 1,000 marketing contacts, 2 paid users, and many more.
- Professional: The Professional plan is best and most popular plan of hubspot, You will get Advanced marketing, sales, and customer service software. The pricing of the professional plan costs $1700 per month. Under this plan, you can manage 2,000 marketing contacts, 5 paid users and many more.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise plan is the most powerful plan of the hubspot. Under this plan, You will get most powerful marketing, sales, and customer service software. The pricing of the enterprise plan use to start from $4000 per month. Under this plan, you can manage 10,000 marketing contacts, 10 paid users and many more.
In this section of the HubSpot review, we are going to discuss the feature in a very detailed manner. Let’s start the detailed discussion of the feature:
Hubspot uses to offer pops in order to improve Lead Capture. These pops increase the chance of lead capturing. These Pops usually contain forms or hellobar like solutions. In my case, it has increased 60% in process of capture leads.
Under the premium plan of hubspot, Your clients can manage live chat with live people or staff and enhance the sales of your product.
SEO is mysterious and ever-changing. It can be difficult to understand which keywords to prioritize to drive traffic and conversions.
That’s where HubSpot’s SEO tools come in. You’ll get actionable recommendations on how to optimize your site for SEO, ranked in priority order to show which optimizations will have the most impact on your performance in search. See exactly which pages need to be updated, what actions should be taken, and watch as your site’s SEO improves.
Your all-in-one place to manage all your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google ad campaigns.
- Tie ad spend directly to company revenue.
- See who is interacting with each ad.
- Re-engage with existing contacts.
- Align advertising with the rest of your marketing.
HubSpot Social allows you to spend more time connecting with the people who matter most, with time-saving tools that help you prioritize your social interactions.
Easily share blog posts, landing pages, and other content with the same tool you use to build your marketing campaigns.
Manually publish content directly to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, or connect your social accounts to your blog and automatically share new content as it gets published.
Schedule content for later, and get suggestions for the best times to post so you can get your content in front of your followers at exactly the right moment.
During our detailed review of Hubspot, we have listed the best alternative to it. These alternatives are good in nature and are listed below:
HelloBar: #1 Hubspot Alternative
Hellobar is nothing but a service for the websites to create high CTA banners backed by Neil Patel. Hello Bar uses to offer different types of Popups, It helps you to increase the rate of conversion of the visitors into Potential Customers of yours. During our HelloBar Review, we find, it uses to offer the exact number of tools a webmaster requires to boost its revenue. (Here a detailed review of HelloBar with its best alternative.)
Converkit: #2 Hubspot Alternative
Convertkit is one is a Email marketing platform that helps you to find your audience, turn them into true fans, and earn a living as a creator with Convertkit’s audience building and email marketing software. (here is a detailed review of convertkit with the best alternative.)
Mailmunch: #3 Hubspot Alternative
Mailmunch is a email marketing and Leads Generation CRM platform for the business with headquarters in Canada. The platform offers popups, Landing Pages, Autoresponders, forms and many more. These all features combinedly makes it a deadly CRM around the globe and give a competitive over others. (here is a detailed review of mail munch with the best alternative.)
KEAP: #4 Hubspot Alternative
Keap is a CRM (Customer relationship management) platform formally Infusionsoft which is developed and managed by Infusionsoft Ltd. with headquarters in Azerbaijan and established in 2001. (Here is a detailed review of Keap with the best alternative.)