Hey guys, In this Post we are going to review the Adblade ads network. In this Adblade review, we try to explore every possible aspect of the Adblade ad network as like “what is Adblade ad Network?, What is CPC of Adblade?, What is CPM of Adblade?, Requirements and many more. Let’s start the discussion on the Adblade review.
What is Adblade ad Network?
Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as an ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY.
How to integrate Adblade with your website?
Integration of Adblade with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Adblade
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Adblade
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Adblade vertical or Ads format:
During Adblade Review, we find Adblade offers 6 types of Ads formats. These are native to nature. Some of them are listed below:
- 1*6 (Native)
- 1*4 (Native)
- and so on.
During Adblade Review, we find the following basic requirements for approval. These Requirements are listed below:
- No Violent images or messages that promote violence;
- You should not publish content that encourage Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age;
- You should not publish content that encourage Promotion of illegal activities;
- You should not publish content that encourage Promotion or display of defamatory, libelous or harmful material or material that otherwise infringes upon the rights of Adblade or any third parties, including intellectual property rights and rights of personality;
- You should not publish Content that is inconsistent with Adblade’ policies and/or practices;
- Spamming of a participant’s users who have registered for the Adblade services is highly restricted.
- No Adult, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, infringing, abusive, or includes illegal content, does not promote hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or participates or encourages participation in illegal activities is allowed.
- Online Gambling. Adblade restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content:Offline and online gambling, gambling-related information, games played for money or prizes,casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged;
- Every size of website is allowed
- No page View or visitors Requirements
Adblade CPC or CPM rates:
Adblade offers high CPC and CPM for its ad publisher based in Tier 1 Countries. The CPC is in the range of 0.1-.5$ while CPM is in the range of 4-5$. If we compare Adblade’s CPC or CPM with AdSense, then, we find Adblade has approx 125-145% rates in respect of AdSense.
If we talk about tier 2 and 3 countries, Adblade has very low CPC or CPM. The CPC is in the Range of .002$ to .007$ while CPM is in the Range of .3$ to .7$.
Adblade ad Earning:
The publisher has a high potential of earning from Adblade as marketpalce as it’s their biggest ad marketplace around the world. It has a moderate range of revenue with plenty of Advertisers in its marketplace.
Adblade ad Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from Adblade. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get paid from Adblade ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
Adblade Payment Proof:
In this section, we will try to find some decent payment proof that a publisher gets from Adblade. Let’s checkout these screenshot of earning of Adblade as a payment proof.
There are too many alternatives to Adblade. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Websites:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a best alternetive of Adblade.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternetive of Adblade.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Adblade while comparatively high CTR than Adblade Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them.