Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Jalewaads ad Network. In this Jalewaads Review, we try to discuss, “what is Jalewaads?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Self advertiser, CPM or CPC of Self advertiser, it’s requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Jalewaads.
What is Jalewaads?
JalewaAds is an online cpm/cpc ad network for publishers that pays you for every valid click/impression on your website. its system ensures that the highest-bidder ads are displayed on your websites, ensuring the best possible revenue at any given time. Ad codes are available as HTML, one line ad code that can be used to display banner ads, text ads, mobile ads, and pop ads on your website.
How to integrate Jalewaads with your website?
Integration of Jalewaads with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Jalewaads
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Jalewaads
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Jalewaads Ads format:
It offers an ad network for advertisers, Work as like Adroll, and TrafficJET (A product of Semrush).
There is a large twist and turns with respect to requirements. The twist is that Jalewaads does not require any requirement while ad sellers can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Jalewaads peace of mind to select your website or not.
Jalewaads offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which gives its publisher a great potential to earn online.
Jalewaads Payment Method:
Jalewaads offers payment Net-7 after reaching a threshold of 35$ for Cheque, Wire Transfer, PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Western Union, Direct Deposit as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Jalewaads Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Jalewaads as a legit ad network.
Jalewaads CPC rates:
During Jalewaads Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Adwork media only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ad.
Jalewaads vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Jalewaads is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Jalewaads has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Jalewaads is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Jalewaads. The rates, we get from Jalewaads is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Jalewaads:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using Jalewaads ad network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertisers may determine whether your website is fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Selfadvertiser Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Jalewaads does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
Video: Jalewaads Review
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Jalewaads. All Jalewaads alternatives are listed below:
- Adworkmedia: Adworkmedia is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Jalewaads in 2010. Jalewaads mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Adclerks: Adclerk is a CPM based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by James Hakim in 2012. In adclerks Publisher and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.
- Cpamatica: Cpamatica is an Affiliate ad marketplace established in 2015 based in Kyiv, Ukraine, which operates throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Sovrn ads: Sovrn is an ad network established in 2014 having CPM as ad model based in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York City, and London. It only supports only the English language.
- Yllix: It was introduced in 2012, being a moderate ads Network, it offers high earnings. During our review, we find Yllix offers CPC, CPM and CPA ads to WEBMASTER for monetization of their content.