Hey Guys, are you going to set up an ad network or affiliate program network or a webmaster with tons of traffic and you do not have in-house technology to serve these actions. If yes, this Voluum ad network helps you a lot to optimize your campaigns can help you to tracks cross-device. Let’s start a detailed review of voluum.
What is Voluum?
While we can analyze reporting by voluum through Extensive reporting, Data Grouping & Drilldown, Traffic Log, Mobile App, Dashboard, Reporting API, and Multicurrency.
While we can optimize reports through voluum through Traffic Distribution AI, Rule-based Targeting, A/B Testing for Flows, Notifications, IP/UA Filtering, Conversion Cap, and Redirect Webhook.
We can scale our campaigns or network through Anti-Fraud Kit, Shared Reports, Workspaces, Multi-user, and Listicle Tracking.
How you can track your campign through Voluum:-
Voluum is an ad tracking provider for the ad network and affilates as it tracks your campaign through Direct Pixel Tracking. It tracks your campaign without coming with initial redirecting. The most interesting thing I found during the Voluum review is “Voluum track your campaign or impression without redirecting to the third party domain or software”. This helps to decrease the Response time of your Website. For Example, My website is hosted in Cloudways.
Voluum will also Provide you with Custom Tool Optimization for your Conversion Tracking. Voluum will also Provide SSL for your domain to give good security during your Tracking.
Plans Offered by Voluum:
Voluum offers four types of Plans namely Discover, Profit, Grow and Agency. The Plan starts from $69 per month and goes up to $999 per month. The Plans offers data retention on a range of 3 months to 24 months with 20 campaigns to unlimited Campaign.
Who USE Voluum:
There are a lot of users who uses this ad tracking tool for their ad network or affiliate network that we find during the Voluum review. Some of the Well Known networks that use this tracking Platform are Listed below:
- Zeropark: Zeropark is a EUROPE based Publicity ads network for CPM based ads Network. It offers Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around a worldwide presence.
- Mgid: The MGID Ad network was established in 2004 and has a head office at 1149 Third Street # 210, Santa Monica, CA, 90403 by a private company named MGID.inc. MGID has become the global pioneer and world leader in the field of indigenous advertising. This is today when Mgid becomes one of Native Advertising’s most innovative platforms.
- Revcontent: Revcontent is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 2013 by Revcontent LTD in the USA by John Lemp. During Revcontent Review, we find it only offers ads in Native as well as Push Notification. One of Its Good Alternative Is Nativo which is a Native ad network.
- Exoclick: Exoclick was founded in 2006 serves more than 6.5B+ daily ads Impression worldwide for Adult WebSites which makes it a Great Renowned Ads Network of the local. The first CEO of Exoclick is Benjamin Fonze.
- Admaven: The Parent Company of Ad-maven is Tagzzoo LTD. AdMaven uses to serve more than 6.3B+ ads Impressions. In this AdMaven Review, it works on PUSH as well as POPs Networks.
- SelfAdvertiser: Selfadvertiseris a CPM and CPC based ad Network based in Israel whereas established by Selfadvertiser in 2008. Selfadvertiser is a Self-serving ad network for an advertiser which is a unit of Intango.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic.
- Tonic Ads: Tonic Ads is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 1996 by Tonic Ads LTD in the USA. During Tonic Ads Review, we find it offers almost every type of ad format as it serves more than 1000 offers globally and tracks globally by granular real-time tracking via API.
- Maxbounty: Maxbounty is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in USA whereas established by Maxbounty LTD in 2010. It uses to offer Cpa based affiliate network for the publishers as well as advertiser as an affiliate network. It becomes word of mouth nowadays. However, it has a very great potential for revenue, All of you must join this affiliate ad network for greater success.
- Adcombo: Adcombo is an Affiliate ad marketplace established in 2013 based in Moscow, Russia, which operates throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Lemonads: Lemonads is a Canada based Publicity ads network for CPM based ads Network. It offers to Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around the world presence.
- Servando Silva
- Propellerads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world.
- Adult Force: It is an adult affiliate based helping content creators to earn crypto through Affiliate Marketing around the Globe. It has more than 3692 publishers, 20 brands, and 254 campaigns.
- Trafficjunky: Trafficjunky is a Canada Based Premium adult ads network established in 2008, serving more than 20b Geo-targeted ads around the world.
- Lead REAKTOR
- MEDIA 500
- Yeesshh: Yeesshh is a Push notification and POP based ad network with worldwide coverage. It offers Push ads and pop ads based on the CPM revenue model. During Yeesshh Review, we find that it has been established in 2015 by Yeesshh Pvt Ltd.
- TRafficStars: Trafficstars is a Cyprus Based Premium RTB adult ads network established in 2014, serving more than 40b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Currently, Traffic starts offers Banners, NativeVideo, Pre-Roll Video, Video IM Slider, PushPopunder, Full Page Interstitial and other ad Network.
- Hilltopads: Hilltopads ad network is a regular SSP marketplace based in London established in 2014. In the backend of Hilltopads Exoclick, SALES, YTZ, The Next Ad, Adsimilis, Dafabet, ZenAds, 1XBET, FAVBET, Shakes Mobi, Billy, MoviVista, Adsbays, Vazu, Gamepipe and CPAMATICA works.
- Content.ad: Content.ad is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 2004 by Content.ad LTD in the USA. During Content.ad Review, we find it only offers ads in Native as well as Push Notification. One of Its Good Alternative Is Nativo which is a Native ad network.
- Big BANG ads: It is an affiliate marketing marketplace where advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. The top brands behind the Big Bang Ads affiliate program are Peerclick, Adplexity, Advertcn, ZERoPark, Pushground, and RedTrack.
This list of Ad networks or affiliate networks, we find during voluum review gives us a bunch of self-confidence to adopt this tracking tool for ourselves or my upcoming projects.
How Voluum Works:
It works as a ad source to track and engage with the visitors as well as advertisers. It Uses reliable server–to–server postbacks to get conversion data, distinguish between various conversion types and even pass them to your traffic source!