During Adgate Media Review, we try to explore every possible aspect such as What is Adgate Media?, How to integrate Adgate Media with your website, Adgate Media vertical or Ads format, Adgate Media Requirements, Adgate Media Earning, Adgate Media Earning, Adgate Media Payment Method, Adgate Media Payment Proof, Adgate Media CPC rates and many more. Let’s start the Review:
What is Adgate Media?
Adgate Media is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace based in Singapore. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for Native Ads. Adgate Media mostly use reward video or ads for the displayed ads in any website or app. These reward videos use to make adgate media as high paying Paid to click website.
How to integrate Adgate Media with your website:
Integration of Adgate Media with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of PUSH HOUSE
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of PUSH HOUSE
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Adgate Media vertical or Ads format:
For Now, Adgate Media only supports Boxes as an ads Format. Almost every type of boxes are supported.
Adgate Media Requirements:
Website owners who want to become publisher at Adgate Media do not need any requirements. In these boxes, Adgate Media mainly serves Native ads.
Adgate Media CPC rates:
When we talk about CPC or CPM rates of PUSH HOUSE, we must have to say it has very low CPC and CPM ad rates. IN Case of CPC rate is approx .004$ to .008$ while it’s CPM is a range of .03$ to .09$ which is highly Low.
Adgate Media Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from PUSH HOUSE. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get paid from Adgate Media ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Webmoney or
- Wire transfer
Adgate Media Payment Proof:
We are currently working with PUSH.HOUSE to get Payment Proof. When we get payment from PUSH.HOUSE, we will post here
Adgate Media vs AdSense:
Comparison of these two ad networks is waste of time as AdSense is legit and King of this ad marketplace while Adgate Media is mice of this ad marketplace.
Pros and Cons of PUSH HOUSE:
In this section, we will talk about Pros and cons of Adgate Media ads Network. Let’s start:
- Easy to Get Approved
- Easy UI of website
- Too Bad Support System
- Bulger ads
- Too time to get approved
Adgate Media alternative:
This section of Adgate Media review contains a list of alternative of this ad network. These alternatives are listed below:
- Trafficshop: Trafficshop is a US-based Publicity ads network for CPM based ads Network. It offers “Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more” on the basis of CPC and CPM with around the world presence. The Important part of the Trafficshop ad network is that they are mainly focused on an ad exchange.
- Afflift: Afflift is an affiliate network that consists not only of publishers but also of advertisers from all around the world. Our main goal is to provide high-quality advertisements that would bring remarkable outcomes. It is the reason we are trusted by thousands of partners. This number has been constantly increasing since our debut on the affiliate market. We do our best to provide full support to our partners to succeed further, together.
- Yeesshh: Yeesshh is a Push notification and POP based ad network with worldwide coverage. It offers Push ads and pop ads based on the CPM revenue model. During Yeesshh Review, we find that it has been established in 2015 by Yeesshh Pvt Ltd.
- Envyus Media: Envyus Media is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. You have to send your Dating traffic to Envyus to maximize your ROI. Envyus media has been established as Envyus Media PVT in 2010.
- Tonic Ads: Tonic Ads is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 1996 by Tonic Ads LTD in the USA. During Tonic Ads Review, we find it offers almost every type of ad format as it serves more than 1000 offers globally and tracks globally by granular real-time tracking via API.