Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Runative ad Network. In this Runative Review, we try to discuss, “what is Runative?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Runative, CPM or CPC of Runative, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Runative.
What is Runative?
How to integrate Runative with your website?
Integration of Runative with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Runative
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Runative
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Runative Ads format:
The Runative offer only Native ads(A Bunch of Banner ads compact closely) and Push Notifications.
During Runative Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of eonads are Listed below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain.
- They requires high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Runative offer a good CPM high is in the Range of .01$ to .2$. However, the range is in the moderate range.
Runative Payment Method:
Runative offers payment Net-30 and Weekly after reaching a Payment threshold of 100$ through PayPal, Paxum, Cosmopay, ePayService, and European SEPA Transfer while there is a need of 500$ threshold for Wire transfer. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Runative Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Runative as a legit ad network.
Runative CPC rates:
During Runative Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates are in the Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates are in the Range of .1$ to .75$.
Runative vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Runative is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Runative has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Runative is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Runative. The rates, we get from Runative is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Runative:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using a Runative ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Runative Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Runative does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Runative. All Runative alternatives are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a best alternetive of Runative.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Runative while comparatively high CTR than Runative Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ad from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them.
- Propellerads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.