Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of ungads ad Network. In this ungads Review, we try to discuss, “what is ungads?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of ungads, CPM or CPC of ungads, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on ungads.
What is ungads?
ungads is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network. During ungads Review, we find it only offers three ad formats i.e Native ads, push Notification and Popunder Ads. One of Its Good Alternative Is Runative which is a Native ad network.
How to integrate ungads with your website?
Integration of ungads with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to official website of ungads
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of ungads
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
ungads Ads format:
During Native ad Review, we find ungads only offers Native ads, Push Notifications and Popunder.
During ungads Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of eonads are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k.(Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers managed top notch Cloud server starting at 10$ per month).
- They requires high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
ungads offer a good CPM as it is in the Range of 1$ to 2.5$. It also offers a good CTR which makes a high potential to Earn Higher.
ungads Payment Method:
ungads offers payment Net-30 after reaching a Payment threshold of 250$ through WebMoney, Paxum, and wire transfers. This payment threshold is easiest in comparison to other Payment Methods.
Ungads Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Ungads as a legit ad network.
We are currently working with Ungads, when we Get Paid we will surely post it here.
Ungads CPC rates:
During ungads Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates are in the Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates are in the range of 1$ to 2.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High high CTRs.
Ungads Vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and ungads is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Ungads has a very low share ungads market. One major profit of using Ungads is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Ungads. The rates, we get from Ungads is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Ungads:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Ungads ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Ungads Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Ungads does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Ungads. All Ungads alternatives are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a best alternetive of Ungads.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Ungads while comparatively high CTR than Ungads Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ad from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them.
- Richpush: Richpush is a CPC and CPM based self serving ad network offers three ad format i.e Native ads, push Notification and In-page Ads.