Do you are considering Hostinger hosting service to host your WordPress or any type of website? If yes, you are in the right place as in this article, we are going to review Hostinger.
So, in this article, we are going to examine every possible aspect of Hostinger like what is hostinger?, pricing, features, speed test, data centres, alternatives, and many more.
Let’s start the detailed review of Hostinger:
What is Hostinger?
Hostinger is basically EU based hosting company established in 2004. It is the parent company of 000webhost, Hosting24, Zyro, Niagahoster and Weblink.
Nowadays, more than 20% of the website hosted on shared hosting is backed by it. These websites are mostly small websites with average traffic on 5000-page views per month.
The prime promoters of the Hostinger are the YouTubers as the company offers massive rewards to these YouTubers.
Video: Hostinger Hosting Review
In this section of the hostinger review, we are going to deal with the pricing. There are almost three plans that use to be offered by them. These plans are reviewed below:
- Single Web Hosting: This is the basic plan of the hostinger and is able to power only one website with only 10k monthly IP visits. The plan is going to cost you INR 69 per month if you this plan for three years.
- Premium Web Hosting: It is the Perfect package for personal websites as comes with an unlimited cron job and 25k monthly visits. The price you are going to for this plan is INR 149 per month if you this plan for three years.
- Business Web Hosting: This is the ultimate plan of the Hostinger and going to cost you INR 249 per month if you this plan for three years.
There are almost seven data centres that we find during our detailed review of Hostinger Hosting solutions. These data centres are listed below:
- Europe (the Netherlands, Lithuania, the United Kingdom)
- Asia (Singapore, India)
- North America (the USA)
- South America (Brazil)
How to set up a hosting environment?
In this section of the hostinger review, we are going to learn “how we can set up our website at hostinger?”. Let’s start the discussion:
- Buy a hosting plan from the hostinger
- Connect domain with the hosting
- Launch a WordPress Ecosystem
- You are Ready to go
We have installed WordPress in the USA and INDIA and found the following results:
Pros and Cons:
There are too many alternatives to Hostinger. Some of these alternatives are listed below:
- Siteground: Siteground is a web hosting solution powered by the Powerful Server of Google and its own servers for very low latency and SEO. The Pricing of Bluehost is pretty high in Comparison to Bluehost.
- Cloudways: Cloudways is one of the best-managed cloud hosting providers which Uzair Gadit, Pere Hospital founded, and Aaqib Gadit in 2009, and its headquarters is located on the island of Malta in Europe. They also have an office in Dubai as well as Spain. Till now, the staff of cloudways helped more than 15,000 customers around the world to set up 50,000+ servers in the world’s best cloud infrastructure.
My Experience with Hostinger
My experience with the Hostinger is full of ups and down. They destroyed one of my websites and one domain with daily traffic of 105k+ traffic.