Hey guys, we are here with another ads network popularly known as Mobfox. In this article, we are going to review the Mobfox ad network. In this review, we will touch many aspects of this ad network as like “What is Mobfox?, How to signup in the Mobfox ad network?, What are the features of Mobfox? or What is the CPM or CPC of Mobfox ad Network? or What is the best alternative to this ad network? and many more. Let’s start the Mobfox review:
What is Mobfox?
Mobofox is an In-app advertising solution for the advertiser and the publisher. Its publisher can monetize its digital property while the advertiser can get leads for its digital property.
Currently, Mobfox and Glispa have merged, fusing these 2 of the biggest global players in mobile ad technology making mobofox one of the leading players in mobile ad technology across the globe. This med led mobofox to be in one of the 10 most powerful ad technology across the globe.
Things to Read:
- Cloudways Review: Web Hosting with Lowest Latency
- Semrush Unbiased Review With Alternative (30 days free Trial)
- Buzzsumo Review (Alternative): The Best Way to Create Content
- Voluum Review: The Biggest DSP Ad Network of 2022
- Setupad Review: Server-Side Bidding From 16 SSPs
How to integrate or Signup Mobfox with your website?
During our review, we find the following easy steps to be needed during integration or signup or signup with the Mobfox ad network. These steps are listed below:
- Go to the official website of Mobfox
- Fill in your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Adcombo
- Submit your ads for approval to the Mobfox ad network.
What is the CPC or CPM of the Mobfox ad network?
What CPC or CPM you are going to get from any ad network across the globe is too complicated as CPC or CPM depends on many factors like “average engagement of users on your website or app”, ” where are from those users”, “What conversion your website use to offer?” and many more.
During my review of mobofox, I achieve very low CTR in the ads. This led to a CPC of .02$ to .08$ and a CPM of .5$ to 2$. This all depends on the geo where my apps are being served.
What are the basic requirements of Mobfox media?
During Mobfox Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high-paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of Mobfox are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend cloudways as it offers the best hosting starting from $10 per month.)
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomains are not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Video: Mobofox Review
Mobfox Alternative: Best Mobfox Alternative
In this section, we will discuss the best alternative Mobfox. The best Mobfox alternative we found during the review are listed below:
- Uc union: Uc Union is china based ad network. The advertiser can uc-union to target more than 500 million users from more than 150 countries. Since the Chinese Government backs it, you can target the whole UC community through this ad network for your website or Brand. Then there is a chance of brand abuse.
- Offerwall: Offerwall is a gurugram, India based ad network. It has a very very close relationship with an ads network for Snapchat. It is mainly for India-based advertiser who wants to advertise on Snapchat.
- Tyroo Media: Tyroo is a New Delhi, India-based ad network. It has a very close relationship as an ads network for the publisher and an advertiser. It is mainly for the India-based advertiser who wants to advertise for Global Mobile User Acquisition and Monetization Platform.