Hey Guys, Today, we are going to review Adbucks ads Network which is one of the finest ad networks consider as one of the alternatives of Google AdSense. Let’s discuss each and every possible aspect of Adbucks one by one.
What is Adbucks?
Adsbucks is a US-based ad network that offers more than 20 million impressions per day. During the Adbucks review, we find it is like the Adspot bidding ad network. Currently, Adbucks has offices in INDIA, USA, TURKEY, JAPAN and MALAYSIA. It offers ads only in the CPM format.
Vertical Supported by Adbucks:
The vertical supported by Adbucks is BANNER Ads, Email and Social ads. These ad verticals are highly optimized.
Adbucks REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During Adbucks Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of Adbucks are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k.(Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend
Cloudwaysfor best managed wordpress hosting.)
- They requires high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
The CPM paid by Adbucks ranges between .04-.03$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. You can use Bidgear ads as a good alternative to Adbucks Network.
There are too many alternatives to Adbucks. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Websites:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is the best alternative to Adbucks.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by Entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Adbucks while comparatively high CTR than Adbucks Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in the US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. The publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Richpush: Richpush is a CPC and CPM based self serving ad network. During Richpush Review, we find it only offers three ad format i.e Native ads, push Notification and In-page Ads.
Adbucks: PAYMENT PROOF
we are Working with Adbucks to get the payment proof. When we get paid from Adbucks, we will post here.