Many of you who is here on this page must be heard about the affiliate program offered by ResellerClub.
So, in this article, we are going to review the ResellerClub affiliate program. In this review, we are going to touch on many aspects like “what is ResellerClub?”, Ways to join the ResellerClub affiliate program, how it works, how to promote, Affiliate commissions, payment commissions, and many more. Let’s start the detailed review:
What is Resellerclub?
Resellerclub is a webhosting company that is pionear in
How to join the resellerclub Affiliate program?
Joining the affiliate program of resellerclub is very simple and easy to use even for non-techy people. So to join the platform, you must consider the following path and the path is listed below:
- Go to the official website of siteground
- Search Affiliate program in the footer of siteground
- you will redirected to a form
- Fill the Form
- you will get approved instantly
- If approved, you can login from the same page
- Get the Affiliate link of siteground
How to promote the resellerclub Affiliate program?
The promotion of the resellerclub affiliate program is very easy to do as we found during its review.
You should also ensure that you have the right promo code and the promo code should offer a huge discount on the billing amount. As many users use the search engines for promo codes while signup for the product.
For more details on how to promote an affiliate product – read our guide: Want to Make Money While Sleep with Affiliate Marketing – How!
ResellerClub Affiliate Commission Rates:
The commission rates offered by the resellerclub are very simple. The commission rates usually increase with the increase in the number of signup per month and commission rates are listed below:
- 1-5 Sales /mo $50 /sale
- 6-10 Sales /mo $75 /sale
- 11-20 Sales /mo $100 /sale
- 21+ Sales /mo Custom Commissions
Payment: resellerclub Affiliate Program
Some of the payment terms of the resellerclub affiliate program are listed below:
The resellerclub offers payment after 60 days of conversion.
How do affiliates get paid?
Affiliates can choose from two payment methods:
– PayPal for transfers higher than $100;
– Bank transfer for payments higher than $500.
Best alternative to resellerclub Affiliate Program:
There are lots of alternative resellerclub affiliate programs. Some of these are pretty good and offers passive earning for you. Some of These affiliate programs you can promote are listed below:
- Cloudways: Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting provider powered by Digital ocean, Linode, Vultr, and many other. The commision rate of the cloudways is upfront $30 plus 7% of billing amount on the recurring basis.
Siteground: Siteground has become an important Brand in Web hosting for 15 years as it started its journey in 2004. Siteground use to offer lots of plans to the webmaster’s community. These hosting plans are shared, VPS and Dedicated hosting plans are offered around the globe. It was founded by Tenko Nikolov in Sofia, Bulgaria. Currently, It has more than 800 staff working around the clock(24*7).
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. – It use offer 3% of the total revenue of the user.
- Hostinger: Hostinger is a web hosting provider that mainly offers the lite-speed based shared hosting top the webmasters across the globe while its primary customer country is INDIA. It also offers cloud hosting solutions but they are uncooperative with other hosting solutions like Cloudways, resellerclub while it also clouds hosting at the same price.
- Hostgator: Hostgator is a renowned web-hosting provider that mainly emphasized the WordPress hosting solution and recommend by wordpress.org(Mother of WordPress). It used to offer shared hosting, cloud hosting, VPS hosting and many more. It offers CPA rates ranging from $65 to $130 per month.