Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Alfaleads ad Network. In this Alfaleads Review, we try to discuss, “what is Alfaleads?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Alfaleads, CPM or CPC of Alfaleads, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Alfaleads.
What is Alfaleads?
Alfaleads is a CPA Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Alfaleads LTD in 2010. Alfaleads mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many type of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Alfaleads with your website?
Intregation of Alfaleads with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Alfaleads
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Alfaleads
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Ads format: Alfaleads review
Alfaleads offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Alfaleads does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Alfaleads peace of mind to select your website or not.
Alfaleads offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network that gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Payment Method: Alfaleads Review
Alfaleads offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Alfaleads Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Alfaleads is a legit and Network.
Alfaleads CPC rates:
During Alfaleads Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Alfaleads only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Alfaleads vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Alfaleads is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Alfaleads has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Alfaleads is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Alfaleads. The rates, we get from Alfaleads is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Alfaleads:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Alfaleads ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Alfaleads Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Alfaleads does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Alfaleads. All Alfaleads alternative are listed below:
- Poweradspy: Poweradspy is nothing but Social Media’s ad spy tool is an India based company. Through this tool, you can tool you can spy on your competitor on Google, Youtube, MailGaze, Youtube Ad spy, Facebook, Native ads and many more ad platform. This tool will also help you a lot in the Process of Content Curation for your ad campaign. Through this tool, you can increase your Brand Awareness. Signup Now
- Inxyads: Inxyads is a CPM based ad network having more than 5,000 publishers on its board having headquarters in Cyprus while founded in 2015. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to their publisher. the most popular ad sizes offered by Inxyads include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats.
- Activerevenue: Activerevenue is a self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 10,000 publishers in its board having headquarters in Singapore while founded in 2016. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to its publisher. the most popular ad sizes offered by Activerevenue include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats.
- PUSH HOUSE: PUSH HOUSE is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace based in Singapore. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for Native Ads.
- Kadam ads: Kadam Ads is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network. During Kadam Ads Review, we find it only offers three ad format i.e Native ads, push Notification and In-page Ads.
- Spoutable: Spoutable is a International ads network serves more than 140 countries worldwide and one of the best growing ads Network in the world. It is also a ads Network that used Machine Placement for Ads Placement in the ads networks.