Hey guys, in this review we are going to review Activerevenue ad Network. we will try to touch every possible aspect like what is Activerevenue?, What is CPC or CPM of Activerevenue ad network? AD format supported by Activerevenue ad network Review. Let’s start the Activerevenue review:
What is Activerevenue?
Active revenue is a self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 10,000 publishers on its board having headquarters in Singapore while founded in 2016. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to their publisher. the most popular ad sizes offered by Activerevenue include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats.
How to integrate Activerevenue with your website?
Integration of Activerevenue with your website can be done in the Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Activerevenue
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Activerevenue
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Activerevenue Ads format:
During Activerevenue ad Review, we find Activerevenue offers Banner ads as well as floating ads or sticky ads which gives you high CTR.
During Activerevenue Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of Activerevenue are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers top-notch managed Cloud server starting at 10$ per month).
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Activerevenue offers a good CPM as it is in the Range of .1$ to 2$. However, If you use the Meditation of Activerevenue ads network, you can get a CPM of 3-5$.
Activerevenue Payment Method:
Activerevenue offers payment Net-30 after reaching a Payment threshold of 100$ through PayPal, and Wire transfer. This payment threshold is tough in comparison with other Payment Methods.
Activerevenue Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Activerevenue as a legit ad network.
We are currently working with Activerevenue ads Network. SO, WHEN WE get paid for it, we will paste it here.
Activerevenue CPC rates:
During Activerevenue Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates are in the Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates are in the range of 1$ to 7.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High Floating ads CTRs.
Activerevenue vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Activerevenue is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Activerevenue has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Activerevenue we get from Activerevenue is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Activerevenue:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using Activerevenue ad network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Activerevenue Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Activerevenue does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Activerevenue. All Activerevenuealternative are listed below:
- Content.ad: Content.ad is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 2004 by Content.ad LTD in the USA. It offers ads in Native as well as Push Notification.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternative of Activerevenue.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ads from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in the US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. The publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY. It offers only Native ads to its users. If you have primary traffic based in the USA and Canada, Then it is the best alternative for any ad network to you.
Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. (Here a detailed review of ezoic with best alternative.)