Hey guys, in this post we are going to review the Clickaine ad network. In this Clickaine Review, we will try to find out every possible aspect as like What is Clickaine?, What is CPC or CPM of Clickaine ad network? AD format supported by Clickaine ad network Review. Let’s start the Clickaine review:
What is Clickaine?
Clickaine is a real-time self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 10,000 publishers on its board having headquarters in Dublin while founded in 2017. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to their publisher. The most popular ad sizes offered by Clickaine include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats.
It provides publishers with cutting edge Ad Tech solutions to display top-performing Ad formats with100% fill rate across all of the GEO’s, devices, and Ad formats worldwide. It also provides publishers with cutting edge Ad Tech solutions to display top-performing Ad formats with100% fill rate across all of the GEO’s, devices, and Ad formats worldwide.
How to integrate Clickaine with your website?
Integration of Clickaine with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Clickaine
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Clickaine
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Benefits For Advertisers
During our review, we find the following benefits if you use clickaine as an advertiser. Some of these benefits are listed below:
- Smart and effective platform
- Transparent, safe and secure
- Full set of Ad formats
- Available programmatically through any DSP
- Personal Account Manager
Benefits For Publisher:
During our review, we find the following benefits if you use clickaine as a publisher. Some of these benefits are listed below:
- Advanced algorithms
- Worldwide coverage
- Get payouts 3 times per week by various payment methods.
- Have 100% control of the ad zone, live stats checkup, control of ads, and advertisers that get your traffic.
- Each ad campaign goes through manual verifications of offer and landing page before going live on your site to display safe and clean ads.
- Min. Bid settings
- Personal Account manager
- Clickaine is fully RTB ready, offering publishers integration.
Clickaine Ads format:
During Clickaine ad Review, we find Clickaine lots of ad formats. Some of these ad formats are listed below:
- In-Stream/Out-Stream Video,
- In-page Push,
- Native Ads
During Clickaine Review, we find too many Requirement. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads Network. Some of the Requirements of Clickaine are Listed below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend
Cloudwaysas it offers top-notch managed Cloud server starting at 10$ per month).
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Clickaine offers a good CPM as it is in the Range of .1$ to 2$. However, If you use the Meditation of Clickaine ads network, you can get a CPM of 3-5$.
Clickaine Payment Method:
Clickaine offers payment thrice a week after reaching a Payment threshold of 100$ through eBay, Paxum, WebMoney, PayPal, and Wire transfer. This payment threshold is tough in comparison with other Payment Method.
Clickaine Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Clickaine as a legit ad Network.
We are currently working with Clickaine ads Network. SO, WHEN WE get paid from it, we will paste it here.
Clickaine CPC rates:
During Clickaine Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates are in Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates are in Range of 1$ to 7.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High Floating ads CTRs.
Clickaine vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Clickaine is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Clickaine has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Clickaine we get from Clickaine is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Clickaine:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using Clickaine ad network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Clickaine Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Clickaine does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
Video: Clickaine Review
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Clickaine. All Clickaine alternatives are listed below:
- Content.ad: Content.ad is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 2004 by Content.ad LTD in the USA. It offers ads in Native as well as Push Notification.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternative of Clickaine.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Clickaine while comparatively high CTR than Clickaine Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ads from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in the US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. The publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY. It offers only Native ads to its users. If you have primary traffic based in the USA and Canada, Then it is the best alternative for any ad network to you.