Hey Guys, In this Post we are going to review the Gooffers ads network. In this Gooffers review, we try to explore every possible aspect of the Gooffers ad network as like “what is Gooffers ad Network?, What is CPC of Gooffers?, What is CPM of Gooffers?, Requirements and many more. Let’s start the discussion on the Gooffers review.
What is Gooffers?
Gooffers is an affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. They use to work on long term goal while it has been established in 20088.
How to integrate Gooffers with your website?
Integration of Gooffers with your website can be done in following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Gooffers
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email in the form
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Gooffers
- Submit your website for approval to the Affiliate provider.
Vertical Offered by Gooffers:-
Currently, Gooffers offer almost every vertical. Most of the affiliate ad in Gooffers marketplace are listed below:
- Online Tools
- CPI AD
- and many other tools.
Payment Method of Gooffers:-
For Now, Gooffers offer the following method to pay its publisher. These payment methods are listed below:
- BANK WIRE,
- ACH, AND
Nowadays, we find Gooffers pay its publisher after reaching a threshold of 50$ while it offers ad in form of CPA, CPI, CPL, CPS.
Best Alternative of Gooffers:
In this section, we will try to conclude the best alternative of the Gooffers ad network that we found during the Gooffers review. These alternatives are listed below:
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Cpmbux: Cpmbux is a US-based Publicity ads network for CPM based ads Network. It offers “Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more” on the basis of CPC and CPM with around the world presence. The Important part of the Cpmbux ad network is that they are mainly focused on an ad exchange.
- Adsense: Google has acquired semantics (A Software Company for online advertising, domain name and enterprise information) in 2003 to launch Google Adsense.