In this era of market transition(Physical to Digital), Rough and tough AdSense policy around the publisher community. Most of the websites is taking too much time for Adsense approval or getting their AdSense accounts approved or banned. To solve this problem, we are here with another ad network popularly known as INFOLINKS.
During Infolinks Review, we try to explore every possible aspect as like What is Infolinks?, How to integrate Infolinks with your website, Infolinks vertical or Ads format, Infolinks Requirements, Infolinks Earning, Infolinks Payment Method, Infolinks Payment Proof, Infolinks CPC rates, Infolinks vs AdSense and many more. Let’s start the Review:
What is Infolinks?
Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly unique visitors, 1.5 billion ads serves thus becoming 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world.
It really becomes the second most trusted ad source after integration to Adsense with one highest paid ad networks across the globe.
How to integrate Infolinks with your website?
Integration of Infolinks with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Infolinks
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of INFOLINKS
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Infolinks vertical or Ads format:
During Infolinks Review, we find the following type of ads vertical or ads Format:
- Billboard banner
- Native advertising
- Display Banners (300×250, 468×60, 728×90, 250×250, 120×600, 160×600, 315×300)
- Sticky banners
- Instant message
During Infolinks Review, we find the following basic requirements for approval. These Requirements are listed below:
- No Violent images or messages that promote violence;
- You should not publish content that encourages the Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age;
- You should not publish content that encourages the Promotion of illegal activities;
- The webmaster should not publish content that encourages Promotion or display of defamatory, libellous or harmful material or material that otherwise infringes upon the rights of Infolinks or any third parties, including intellectual property rights and rights of personality;
- You should not publish Content that is inconsistent with Infolinks’ policies and/or practices;
- Spamming of participant’s users who have registered for the Infolinks services is highly restricted.
- No Adult, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, infringing, abusive, or includes illegal content, does not promote hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or participates or encourages participation in illegal activities is allowed.
- Online Gambling. Infolinks restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content: Offline and online gambling, gambling-related information, games played for money or prizes,casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged;
- Every size of the website is allowed
- No page View or visitors Requirements
Infolinks CPC or CPM rates:
Infolinks offers a decent CPC and CPM for its ad publisher. The CPC is in the range of 0.002-.005$ while CPM is in the range of .02-1$. If we compare Infolinks’s CPC or CPM with AdSense, then, we find Infolinks has approx 30-40% rates in respect of AdSense.
The publisher has a high potential of earning from Infolinks as marketpalce as it’s their biggest ad marketplace around the world. It has a moderate range of revenue with plenty of Advertisers in its marketplace.
Infolinks Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from Infolinks. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get paid from Infolinks ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Bank Wire Transfers – $25 plus 2% to receive your payment via your local currency
- PayPal – U.S. residents $1, everyone else 2% up to $10
- eCheck – $6 plus 2% for currency conversion
- Western Union – $15 minimum
- ACH and Payoneer – No fees
Infolinks Payment Proof:
In this section, we will try to find some decent payment proof that a publisher gets from Infolinks. Let’s check out these screenshots of earning of Infolinks as payment proof.
Infolinks vs AdSense:
Comparing these two Big Giants (Infolinks Vs Adsense) is full of excitement. Since AdSense is the biggest Gaint whereas Infolinks is the 3rd biggest Giants.
If we compare AdSense and Infolinks in terms of CPC and CPM, we must have to say CPC of Infolinks is in the range of 40-50% whereas the CPM of INFOLINKS is in the range of 45-55% in respect of AdSense.
Can we use ADSENSE with Infolinks?
Yes, we can use AdSense with AdSense. But, there is a chance of low rank in SERPs.
Pros and Cons of Infolinks:
In this Section of the Infolinks Review, we try to illustrate the pros and cons of Infolinks:
- One of the Best AdSense alternative,
- It’s third biggest marketplace in world,
- Worldwide coverage,
- Decent CPC as well as CPM,
- A large chunk of Payment Method
- Easy approval
- High Payment charge on Payment Method
- Moderate CPC as well as CPM
Plugin to connect Infolinks with WordPress:
Yes, there is a plugin through which you can connect your website with Infolinks. The plugin can download from Infolinks official website. (Login to website > get the plugin)
In this section of Infolinks Review, we try to find the best alternative of Infolinks. These alternatives are listed below:
- AdSense: AdSense is the best alternative for any ad network. It’s high Paying and the best alternative to PropellerAds’s Native Ads. However, the CPC or CPM of Infolinks is twice low in respect of AdSense.
- Taboola: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous networks for Native ads. Its CPM is high in respect of Infolinks Network.
- Mgid: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous networks for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of Infolinks Network.
- Adgebra: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous networks for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of Infolinks Network. If you have a large quant of traffic from India, then, it’s the best ad network alternative for India.
- PropellerAds: PropellerAds is the best alternative for Infolinks’s direct link ad. However, the CPC or CPM of both ad networks is almost the same.
- AdsTerra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve websites which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic.
- Wordads: If your website is hosted in WordPress, then it’s the best ads platform for your ad network.
Video: Infolinks Review
During Infolinks Review, we find Infolinks is a great option for your website if AdSense is not approved or you are not eligible for approval of Infolinks.