Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Leadbolt ad Network. In this Leadbolt Review, we try to discuss, “what is Leadbolt?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Leadbolt, CPM or CPC of Leadbolt, it’s requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Leadbolt.
What is Leadbolt?
Leadbolt is primarily an advertising solution made for the business. The business-like Hungama Music has expanded a lot through this advertising platform.
IT is Powered by direct relationships with premium partners and advanced ad-serving technology, Leadbolt delivers High LTV users and top Retention Rates, at scale.
How to integrate Leadbolt with your website?
Integration of Leadbolt with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Leadbolt
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Leadbolt
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get Your Ads Approved and you are ready To Go
During Leadbolt Review, we find it supports Native ads, Banner Ads, Related Ads and Search-Based ads.
During Leadbolt Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of Leadbolt are Listed below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers managed top-notch Cloud server starting at 10$ per month).
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Leadbolt offers a good CPM as it is in the Range of .1$ to 5$. However, If you use Meditation of Leadbolt ads network, you can get a CPM of 7-15$.
Leadbolt Payment Method:
Leadbolt offers payment Net-30 after reaching a Payment threshold of 100$ through PayPal, and Wire transfer. This payment threshold is tough in comparison with other Payment Methods.
Leadbolt Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Leadbolt as a legit ad network.
We are currently working with Leadbolt Network. SO, WHEN WE get paid for it, we will paste it here.
Leadbolt CPC rates:
During Leadbolt Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates are in the Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates are in the range of 1$ to 7.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High high CTRs.
Leadbolt vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Leadbolt is a waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Leadbolt has a very low share in the marketplace. One major profit of using Leadbolt we get from Leadbolt is very very Low while Leadbolt is very very competitive with AdSense in terms of Ad formats.
Pros and Cons of Leadbolt:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Leadbolt network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Leadbolt Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Leadbolt does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative to Leadbolt. All Leadbolt alternatives are listed below:
- Max visits: Max visits is a website advertising and publishing solution for advertisers and publishers. The average CPM starts from $1.5 per 1000 click and goes up to $3 per 1000 click. Whereas during my review, we find it neither a publisher nor advertiser-centric ads network.
- Voluum: Voluum is a third-party ad tracker solution for AD house. Through this tracking tool, the Most famous features of voluum are Direct Tracking Pixel, Impression Tracking, Traffic Source & Affiliate Network Templates, Custom Conversion Tracking, Tracking Domains with SSL, Multiple Cost Models, Manual Conversion Upload, Manual Cost Update, and Lander Protection Script.
- Adtrafico: Adtrafico is a CPA-based affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote.