Hey Guys, In this Trafficjunky Review, we are going to examine different aspects like what is trafficjunky?, Ads Format supported by Trafficjunky, its Requirements, Earning Proof, CPC OR CPM rate, and many more. Let’s start Trafficjunky Review.
What is Trafficjunky?
Trafficjunky is a Canada Based Premium adult ads network established in 2008, serving more than 20b Geo-targeted ads around the world. It has the second-highest presence across the globe in terms of advertisers.
Grow the number of sales and quality leads to your business. Get an extensive reach to your target audience with a high volume of ad impressions served daily across our network. Pay only for the impressions you need.
During the trafficjunky review, we found it has a unique basket of traffic that is Pornhub like trafficstar.
How to integrate Trafficjunky with your website:
We can integrate trafficjunky with our websites in the following manners. The methods are listed below:
- Go to its official website
- Click on Registration
- Fill signup Form
- You will get Confirmation Email
- Sign-in to the Website with username and password as filled
- Click on Add New Website box
- A new Form Appears on website
- Verify Your ownership to website.
- Get Code, Paste in your website.
- Thus, Trafficjunky is live in your website
Trafficjunky Ads format:
Nowadays, Trafficjunky Supports the following types of ads format. These ad formats are like:
- Different Types of Banner
- Push Notifications
- In-stream ads
In this section, we are going to discuss the requirements to join trafficjunky. These requirements are listed below:
- Publisher should Protect Personal privacy of Thier visitors.
- Trafficjunky can not permit contain Content related to animal’s Pronography.
- You website must be hosted on Paid, fast, reliable hosting solution.(We recommend
Bluehostfor managed solution.)
Don’t Promote the following Content:
- Sales or promotion of Alcohol, Drugs, or any related paraphernalia
- Extreme violence, Abuse, Incest, Rape, Torture, Blood, Scatophilia, Urination, and many more.
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Hacking/cracking content
- Incentive ads are not permitted, Content regarding programs that compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
- The use of any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks are not permitted.
- Websites that are under construction or incomplete are not permitted.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on obscenity laws, the criminal code
- Website approval or denial remains at TrafficJunky’s sole discretion
Traffic Junky shares 60% of its revenue with its publisher. This revenue share gives a high revenue potential to the publisher. So, you will get 0.003$ to .005$ per click and .02$ to .08$ on a CPM basis.
TrafficJunky Payment Method:
Traffic Junky offer plenty of payment method to the publisher. These Payment methods with their payment threshold are listed below:
- Wire Transfer,
TrafficJunky Payment Proof
This is a screenshot of Traffic Junky as payment proof. This screenshot will help you to determine that trafficjunky is a legit ad Network:
TrafficJunky CPC rates:
If we talk about CPC rates of trafficjunky, we find that it has good CPC and CPM rates in the adult stream website while in comparison with mainstream ad Network AdSense its CPC or CPM is approx 40-45%.
TrafficJunky vs AdSense:
Comparison of Traffic junky and AdSense is waste of time as both are the king of their respective domain. Trafficjunky is king for adult content while AdSense is king for mainstream content.
Pros and Cons of TrafficJunky:
In this section of the article, we will try to conclude every Pros and cons of the Trafficjunky adult ad Network.
- Very High CPC or CPM in comparison of adult stream website.
- No approval Requirements
- Worldwide coverage
- Plenty of ads format
Currently, we are not able to find any cons for Trafficjunky ad Network.
TrafficJunky Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Currently, Trafficjunky does not offer any type of plugin to connect Traffic junky with your WordPress website.
You need to paste HTML based tag in the header section of the article.
During our Trafficjunky review, we find lots of alternative ad networks. Some of these alternative ads networks are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is the best alternative of TrafficJunky.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternative of TrafficJunky.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the TrafficJunky while comparatively high CTR than TrafficJunky ad Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them.
Video: Trafficjunky Review
Things to Read:
- Infolinks Review: Most Suitable Ads network To Every Website
- Wordads Review: Most Powerful AI-Based Meditation Network
- AdsTerra Review: Does It is perfect for your website?
- Bluehost Review: Is It Best for Shared Hosting? – Alternative
- MilesWeb Review: Best Managed Hosting Solution for World
A Guy Helping others to buy perfect product