Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Revcontent ad Network. In this Revcontent Review, we try to discuss, “what is Revcontent?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Revcontent, CPM or CPC of Revcontent, its Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Revcontent.
What is Revcontent?
Revcontent is a CPC and CPM-based self-serving ad network established in 2013 by Revcontent LTD in the USA by John Lemp. During Revcontent Review, we find it only offers ads in Native as well as Push Notification. One of Its Good Alternative Is Nativo which is a Native ad network.
According to RevContent, it use to offer a 100% fill rate in all Geos of the world. This means Some of the offers it is Google Adsense arbitrage. Overall CPM they are going to cost is in the range of 0.04$ to 0.1 irrespective of the Geos the ads are served.
Things to Read:
- MilesWeb Review: Best Managed Hosting Solution for World
- Infolinks Review: Most Suitable Ads network To Every Website
- AdsTerra Review: Does It is perfect for your website?
It also empowers publishers to drive meaningful revenue streams and audience engagement through mutually beneficial business partnerships.
- Guaranteed revenue uplift
- Unique, first-party demand
- Lighter, faster content recommendation technology
- Smaller page footprint
- Granular brand safety and content quality controls
Not all traffic is created equal. With a focus on quality over quantity, Revcontent helps advertisers tap into highly engaged audiences at all stages of the marketing funnel, enabling brands to expand reach, develop loyal customers, and increase sales.
- Granular targeting & optimization tools
- High-quality traffic.
- Premium publishers.
- Real-time reporting
- Robust reporting & stats API
- World-class support
How to integrate Revcontent with your website?
Revcontent can easily be integrated with your website and the Integration of Revcontent with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Revcontent
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Revcontent
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Revcontent Ads format:
When I was making a detailed review of the revcontent ad platform, I was only able to find the Native ad as an ads format of Revcontent
During Revcontent Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of Revcontent are Listed below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers managed top-notch Cloud servers starting at 10$ per month).
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomains are not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Revcontent offers a good CPM as it is in the Range of .1$ to 5$ for native ads and $5 for the Email NAtive ads. However, If you use Meditation of Revcontent ads network, you can easily get a CPM of 7-15$.
Revcontent Payment Method:
Revcontent offers payment Net-30 after reaching a Payment threshold of 100$ through PayPal, and Wire transfer. This payment threshold is tough in comparison with other Payment Methods.
Revcontent Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Revcontent as a legit ad network.
Revcontent CPC rates:
During Revcontent Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates are in the Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates are in the range of 1$ to 7.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High high CTRs.
Features: Revcontent Review
During our detailed review of revcontent, we found the following features that are being offered by the revcontent’s advertisers and publishers. These features actually give it an edge over AdSense. Some of these features are listed below:
- Direct Relationships: 1st party demand marketplace cuts out the middleman and drives advertising budgets directly to publishers;
- No Cookie Dependence: First-party data belongs to publishers and doesn’t rely on cookies to drive performance.
- Consistent, Predictable Revenue: No performance fluctuations or seasonal volatility enables publishers to accurately forecast revenue and operate their business
How do Ads of Revcontent look?
The ad offered by the revcontent is just like a mirage as when it renders’ within the content, it almost looks like a part of the webpage. Due to this adaptivity, the website usually offers 40 to 50 percent higher CTR in comparison to normal Adsense display ads.
In my case, I have seen a 30% CPM upliftment with native ads in comparison to AdSense display ads.
Revcontent vs AdSense:
A comparison of AdSense and Revcontent is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Revcontent has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Revcontent we get from Revcontent is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Revcontent:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Revcontent ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Revcontent Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Revcontent does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
Video: Revcontent Review
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Revcontent. All Revcontent alternatives are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is the best alternative to Revcontent.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternative of Revcontent.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Revcontent while comparatively high CTR than Revcontent Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ads from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY. It offers only Native ads to its users. If you have primary traffic based in the USA and Canada, Then it is best alternative for any ad network to you.